Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
This course aims to increase knowledge, understanding and management skills in ways that relate directly to the individual student’s environment and circumstances. Intellectually stimulating, it will also provide relevant practical and educational experiences.Apply Now!
Study Mode: Full-time
Study Location: London Study Centre
Course Level: 7
Award: Pearson BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma
Awarding Body: Edexcel
Mandatory Core Modules
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership
- Professional Development for Strategic managers
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
- Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Developing Successful Business Teams
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Planning
- Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACTUAL MODULES STUDIED MAY BE SUBJECT TO VARIATION
Entry is likely to include following:
- A UK bachelor’s degree or equivalent level 6 qualification
- Appropriate work and professional experience.
- In addition, students will be required to attend an interview.
Each applicant’s potential will be considered on individual bases in order to make a professional judgement about their ability to successfully complete the programme of study and achieve the qualification.
IELTS 6.5 Brands (or equivalent) for all applicants whose first language is not English.
You will be assessed through written assignments and coursework.
The assignment criteria are provided by the awarding body.
Learners are able to progress across the range of Level 7 qualifications, from Award to Certificate to Diploma to Extended Diploma. These BTEC qualifi cations also support Continuing Professional Development (CPD), as well as enabling sideways progression to Masters Degrees, such as an MBA, other Masters Degree programmes, or a Level 7 NVQ in Management.