Following negotiations with the University of West London, the School was approved to offer their BSc in Computing. As with the existing BA in Business, LSST staff deliver the degree programme in close consultation with UWL staff who have overall responsibility for Quality Assurance. There has been excellent take up of the course from existing HND students wishing to top-up their Diploma to a degree. The School also welcomes applicants from other organisations who wish to take advantage of this opportunity. All enquiries should be directed to the Admissions Department.
New Computing Degree Started in January 2015
- Ben Chu is The Independent’s worldwide respected Economics Editor. Holding a high global ranking for his first rate reporting and …Read More »
- John Hawksworth is the globally respected Chief Economist at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Writing especially for LSST News, and taking time from …Read More »
- The Luton Mayor, Cllr Tahir Khan, visited LSST’s Luton Campus to assure students and staff of his personal support for …Read More »
- Human rights are the very rights and freedoms that belong to everyone regardless of gender, place, age and life-style. These …Read More »
- Inflation and its ‘uncertainty’ are the topics of term for LSST’s business and management students. The effects of the Brexit …Read More »