-Unsuccessful applicants may appeal against the college’s decision within 10 working days of receiving the outcome of their application.
– Applicants may submit an appeal using the appeal form available on the website.
– Applicants who have failed the Maths or English test do not qualify for an appeal.
– The admissions panel will only consider an appeal if an applicant feels there has been a significant administrative error or a misapplication of the general entrance requirements effecting the outcome of the application.
– The admissions panel aims to respond to appeals within fourteen working days.
– The admissions panel decision is final.
If you wish to submit an appeal to the Admissions Panel, please click here.
– Applicants may submit a complaint if they feel unsatisfied by their experience during the admissions process, because of their treatment by a staff member, due to equipment or facilities and for any other reason related to admissions.
– Complaints must only be made by applicants, except in special circumstances.
– If complaints are not resolved informally, applicants may complain to the Admissions Manager using the complaints form on the website.
– If applicants are still not satisfied with the outcome of their complaint, applicants may write to the Head of Admissions within 10 working days of the Admissions Managers’ response.
If you wish to submit a complaint, please click here.