MSc International Marketing
The MSc in International Marketing is designed for graduates and business professionals who have some marketing experience or for others considering starting a new career in marketing and for those who have a real interest in specialist areas.
You will study a diverse range of areas – from the new digital landscape to sustainable marketing challenges and global opportunities, which allows you to develop your network. You will also gain practical experience during a project focusing on a real life marketing problems. Our assessment strategy focuses on applying knowledge and skills to real-life marketing management situations. We use a variety of assessment methods, reflecting the different tasks and issues an international manager is likely to experience. These include written case study analysis, literature review, essays, written reports, presentations and examinations.
We also aim to help you develop professionally by combining intellectual, analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills with professional drive and ambition. This will prepare you to become an entrepreneur or succeed in businesses across the world.Apply Now!
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Diversity in Consumer Behaviour
- Global Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- International Advertising and Corporate Communication'
- Brand Management in Different Cultures
- International Marketing Project (including taught part with Research Methods)
- Contemporary Marketing Challenges
- Employment Law
- Corporate Responsibility
- Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- New Venture Development