The London School of Science and Technology is committed to supporting placements in order to enhance the vocational relevance of our awards and the learning experience of our students.
WORK PLACEMENTS & CAREERS UNIT:
- We are here to assist London Metropolitan student’s source work placements for the following courses:
- FdA in Business (Level 5 only)
- FdSc in Computing and Business Information Technology ( Level 5 only)
- FdA in Health and Social Care (Level 4 and 5)
- BSc in Public Health and Health Promotion (Top-up)
Careers guidance and advice is available to all students who study at LSST.
- We actively seek employers who can offer students Work Placement experience. How Offering Work Experience to Students Benefits Employers
- We contact employers where you can undertake visits to employers.
- We contact employers to ask them to come into the college to give you talks to students.
- We offer advice of interview techniques and preparation.
- We offer Career advice, including job searching and CV preparation.
- We offer Career one to one sessions and Careers talks in agreement with Tutors.
- How to write a CV
- CV Template
We are located in the Work Placement Office next to the main college reception.
You can contact the work placement team on
0208 795 3863 extension 505