The London School of Science and Technology is committed to supporting placements to enhance the vocational relevance of our awards and the learning experience of our students.
WORK PLACEMENT & WORK EXPERIENCE:
We are here to assist London Metropolitan University student’s source work placements for the following courses:
• FdA in Business (Level 5 only)
• FdSc in Computing and Business Information Technology (Level 5 only)
• FdA in Health and Social Care (Level 4 and 5)
• BSc in Public Health and Health Promotion (Top-up)
We are also here to assist Buckinghamshire New University student’s source work experience for the following course:
• BSc Health and Social Care (Level 5 only)
Careers guidance and advice is available to all students who study at LSST.
WORK PLACEMENT SERVICES
Our Services include:
• We offer advice of interview techniques and preparation.
• We offer Career advice, including job searching and CV preparation.
• We offer Career one to one sessions and Careers talks in agreement with Tutors.
• Actively seek employers who can offer our students Work Placement.
• We contact employers where you can undertake visits to learn more about how companies operate.
• We contact employers to ask them to come into the college as guest speakers.
• How Offering Work Experience to Students Benefits Employers
• Writing your CV
• CV Tips and Tricks
• CV Templates
The central contact line for Work Placement team is 0208 795 3863 extension 505 or you could send us an email on email@example.com
If you would like to meet with a work placement officer to discuss your CV or seek alternative information, then please contact your campus officer below.
Wembley Central: Carlene Nanco email: Carlene.Nancoo@lsst.ac, ext. 863
Elephant and Castle: Fabiana Bernardi email: firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 639
Luton: Diana Cojocaru: ext. 115, email email@example.com
Birmingham Aston: Carlene Nanco email: Carlene.Nancoo@lsst.ac, ext. 863