The London School of Science and Technology is committed to supporting placements in order to enhance the vocational relevance of our awards and the learning experience of our students.
WORK PLACEMENTS & CAREERS UNIT:
- We are here to assist London Metropolitan student’s source work placements for your courses.
- We actively seek employers who can offer students Work Placement experience.
- We contact employers where you can undertake visits to employers.
- We contact employers to ask them to come into the college to give you talks to students.
- We offer advice of interview techniques and preparation.
- We offer Career advice, including job searching and CV preparation.
- We offer Career one to one sessions and Careers talks in agreement with Tutors.
- How to write a CV
- CV Template
We are located in the Work Placement Office next to the main college reception.
You can contact the work placement coordinator on 0208 795 3863 extension 505 or e-mail the work placement coordinator directly: firstname.lastname@example.org