The London School of Science and Technology is committed to supporting placements to enhance the vocational relevance of our awards and the learning experience of our students.
WORK PLACEMENT & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- We are here to assist London Metropolitan University student’s source work placements for the following courses:
- FdA in Business (Level 5 only)
- FdSc in Computing and Business Information Technology ( Level 5 only)
- FdA in Health and Social Care (Level 4 and 5)
- BSc in Public Health and Health Promotion (Top-up)
- BSc Health and Social Care (Level 5 only)
We are also here to assist Buckinghamshire New University student’s source work experience for the following course:
Careers guidance and advice is available to all students who study at LSST.
- We actively seek employers who can offer students Work Placement experience. How Offering Work Experience to Students Benefits Employers
- We contact employers where you can undertake visits to employers.
- We contact employers to ask them to come into the college to give you talks to students.
- We offer advice of interview techniques and preparation.
- We offer Career advice, including job searching and CV preparation.
- We offer Career one to one sessions and Careers talks in agreement with Tutors.
- How to write a CV
- CV Template
The central contact line for Work Placement team is 0208 795 3863 extension 505 or you could send us an email on email@example.com
If you would like to meet with a work placement officer to discuss your CV or seek alternative information, then please contact your campus officer below.
Wembley Central: Carlene Nanco email: Carlene.Nancoo@lsst.ac, ext. 863
Elephant and Castle: Fabiana Bernardi email: firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 639
Luton: Diana Cojocaru: ext. 115, email email@example.com
Birmingham Aston: Carlene Nanco email: Carlene.Nancoo@lsst.ac, ext. 863