Please contact LSST’s IT Support Service for any IT related inquiries.
The main services provided by IT Support for staff and students includes:
- ID Cards
- User Accounts and Login Passwords
- LSST Email Accounts
- Assignment Submission Technical Support
- Assignment IT Software Support
- Maintaining Internet & Wi-Fi Access
- Troubleshooting networking, hardware or software problems
Drop-in sessions are for IT related issues only between 9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, during term time only.
For student IT policies on usage of IT equipment please check the student handbook available online portal.lsst.ac . Staff members can visit the Staff Portal from the RMUnify.com homepage for information on IT policies.
LSST’s wireless network is LSST School and can be accessed using the below instructions.
Your username is your LSST ID reference number. Your password will be provided to you after successfully enrolling on a course.
- Username format: ID reference number
- Username format: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manual device configuration setting
If you need to configure your wireless device to use LSST’s WiFi, please use the following:
- SSID: LSST School (BOYD)
- Security Type / Encryption: WPA2/AES (LSST Use Windows Radius Server authentication)
- Network Authentication Method: PEAP
- User Authentication: EAP-MSCHAPv2
- Guest Access available on request for all guest users
- All domain joined devices automatically connects to LSST-College SSID
LSST Connect: Virtual Learning Environment
LSST Connect is the primary Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) platform at LSST, on which e-learning takes place. It provides the tools for online teaching and collaborative learning as an aid to classroom teaching.
Access to LSST Connect
Prior to the start of each teaching semester you will be given access to all the modules that you have registered for and these will be listed when you log into LSST Connect.
Log-in using your LSST username and password.