The Student Referral Scheme provides an incentive to former and current students at the London School of Science and Technology (LSST) and their Alumni to refer their friends, family, and colleagues to study at LSST.
Terms and Conditions
- The Referral Scheme entitles you to £500 per referral. This amount is not negotiable.
- The scheme is open to current students, graduates, and prospective students of LSST only.
- This scheme is not open to LSST’s employees or their immediate families.
- The “referrer” must be a current or former student of LSST with no outstanding course fees.
- London School of Science and Technology (LSST) only permits a maximum of five successful referrals per intake.
- The “referrer” will only receive payment for each new student referred, provided that:
- The "referrer" name and Student ID number be included in the “Referred Student” application form.
- LSST must have received the first payment of fees from the “Referred Student”
- The “Referred Student” is fully registered in the program and has completed their first semester.
- The “referrer” has successfully completed the claim form.
- At the end of the first academic term/semester, the referred student must not be indebted to LSST in any way whatsoever or subject to disciplinary procedure(s) including academic matters.
- LSST expects that all referrers conduct themselves in an honest and respectful manner towards LSST staff. Any “referrer” found to not do this may be excluded from the scheme resulting in no payments being made.
Student Referral Scheme Process:
- Referrers must inform their friends, colleagues, or family members of LSST and share the course details with them.
- Referrers must ask friends, colleagues, or family members to complete the School’s application form which can be found at: https://online.lsst.ac
- Referred Students will be contacted by the Admissions team to complete the Admissions processes.